Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Feedback

Feedback is very important in Library 2.0. Comments to our Hot Topics blogs could provide me with an idea of what topics people are interested in. We could use a comment option on our Readers Connection page. Could talk about new books or authors in the news and solict comments from the public. I think we could do alot with our Readers Connection page with Libray 2.0. Would like to see more interaction with the public. Comments could help us with our collection development also.

I would like to see us do some more surveys. Good idea is what programming to provide our public. Definitely customer satisfaction.

Keeping up with the comments and blogs will be a barrier for us. With staff cuts, time will be precious.

My blog is not great, but please comment on how you would use Library 2.0 in your library.

2 comments:

Alexia.OPL said...

As someone from the same library, I agree with your comments. What should we try first? I was thinking of Favorite books you read in 2007? Could you comment on my Feedback comments
Alexia (aka Janice)

schwartz said...

Let's try the Favorite books idea.